Job Added: 16th November 2023
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
Responsibilities and duties for the role will include:
- Working closely with the company’s global head office and regional divisions to deliver new digital marketing activities, solutions and campaigns.
- Supporting the set up and utilisation of the company’s marketing automation platform.
- Managing, optimising, and updating websites.
- Reviewing and managing SEO and PPC activity.
- Managing and growing the social media channels.
- Creating and planning engaging content including photo and video assets, supporting the development of effective integrated campaigns.
- Coordinating digital marketing projects including new digital product development.
- Planning, promoting and managing webinars, podcasts and other online/ physical events.
- Managing external suppliers such as creative agencies or web development companies.
- Monitoring and reporting on digital/ social campaign performance and analytics.
Key Attributes / Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree-level education – marketing qualification desirable (or equivalent work experience)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- Must have a passion for all things marketing and technology
- Highly creative, innovative and motivated self-starter
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong project management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Social media incl paid campaign management
- Marketing automation platforms, ideally HubSpot
- Content management systems, ideally WordPress
- SEO and PPC management
- Google Analytics (GA4)
How to apply:
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV & Covering letter to: email@example.com