Job Added: 25th January 2023
Department: Sales Department
Reports to: Sales Coordinator
Responsibilities and duties for the role will include:
- Processing new customer leads that have come from the Marketing Team.
- Generate new opportunity numbers on CRM for new projects.
- Create & issue the DRF to send to the Design Team along with plans to get drawings issued.
- Collate quotations from third party suppliers for turnkey projects on behalf of the Sales Managers.
- When all third-party quotes have come in and the material take off (MTO) has been produced by the design team, start off the quote process ready for the Sales Managers.
- When a job has been won, hand this over as a “pre handover” to Operations Director, ensuring all signed orders are in the folder on SharePoint along with the Quote Model, updated drawing and MTO and any third-party quotations that the Project Managers would need to process the job. Run a check on the handover tab on the Quote Model to ensure this is filled in correctly and liaise with the Sales Manager to update before handover.
- Follow up deposit invoices to ensure they have been processed and issued to the client correctly to the correct email address.
- Other ad hoc tasks that are needed.
- Travel either in the UK or in Europe as and when required.
Key Attributes / Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to communicate well with all people in the business from different departments.
- Must be able to think creatively as and when required.
- Must be able to communicate well with Janus customers and be always professional.
- Must be able to prioritise the day-to-day tasks to accommodate anything urgent that is required by a Sales Manager.
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to self-organise and set up own structure for each day, every day is different.
How to apply:
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV & Covering letter to: email@example.com