BUSINESS MANAGEMENT POLICY
Please find below our business management policy.
It is the policy of Janus International Europe Ltd to maintain a management system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Janus International Europe Ltd to:
- Meet the requirements of our customers, other stakeholders and interested parties as a minimum
- As a minimum meet our compliance obligations, protect the environment and continually improve our processes, procedures and management systems following the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle in line with our business quality, environmental and health & safety requirements
- Reduce hazards and prevent injury, accidents and near miss incidents, ill health and environmental pollution; through risk assessments, internal audits, site inspections and management of NCRs to closure
- Meet our Customer aspirations and expectations
- Provide all required resources and equipment, trained and competent staff and address any stakeholder requirements to enable these objectives to be met
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this policy; through awareness training
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement through the PDCA management model to achieve the efficiency and performance to meet customer demand based on “risk and opportunity”
The planning, setting, monitoring, and review of our objectives, programmes and targets is maintained through Senior Management review meetings and strategic planning.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive process training to ensure quality is maintained through periodic checking of finished goods, awareness and understanding of product quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the management system is regularly reviewed by Senior Management to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Management System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
This policy shall be made available to relevant interested parties on request.